I highly doubt a new porn girl has taken advantage of veteran porn girl’s blogs, although just incase there are some extra credit seekers out there welcome to a page developed to make you a better porn star. This blog will help the brand new starlet and guide her through her first, and toughest year in this industry; that is, besides her last. Unfortunately I cannot help you there as I am still riding the ‘fucking for money’ train.
- Ensure that you are happy with your choice to display your genitalia on the internet.
- Choose the right agent. (warning: this take effort on research on your part. Don’t sprain a finger.)
- DON’T DATE MALE TALENT/directors/agents/photographers . (do it, and I guarantee it will be absolutely regretful.)
- Don’t sell yourself short, or too much too soon. (High five for the gang bang interracial anal first scene, but there’s no longevity in your career now.)
- Never live with adult talent, or loan money.
- Don’t start twitter fights, if you are accustom to doing this…WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY! Come on, I know you’re not in the industry for a boost of confidence.
- Have a plan. This lifestyle and income does not last forever.
- Take care of yourself. There’s a million out there hoping you fail and one bad day can turn into people saying you’re a drug addict…which brings me to my next tip:
- GROW A THICK SKIN. Hated high school mentality? Well too fucking bad welcome to your first year of Porn School.